Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I am in over my head, I am so in over my head that I may resemble one of those maids on one of those covers that is flat on her back, legs in the air, while some well muscled man, with arms the size of torpedos does something to her that is quite inapporiate to mention at this time. That's what if feels like, anyway. I have no idea whether or not I'm doing the right/write thing about my future. All I have to go on is that gut feeling. Which isn't much to rely on since my gut usually tells me that I need another piece of chocolate and that it really won't make me gain more weight. So, gut, I don't know if I should trust you anymore. I know I'm hungry, why can't you just push me towards the apple instead of the junk that is full of sugar and fat and high fructose corn syrup- all those things that work together to destroy your muscles and turn it into squishy, pudgy skin- the skin that covers my stomach at the moment.
Here's the thing, I know that my gut isn't wrong, but right now I kind of wish it was. Who wants to spend years upon years chasing some dream that may never come to be? Me, that's who. Because I love writing, and I want to put my stories on paper, even if no one else reads them. And while I continue on this neverending story(Atreyu!) that is also a journey, others will fall by the wayside and give up, helping me to get one step closer to my dreams. Because that means I have less competition to go against. Alright, I'm done complaining...for now. I'm going to go write something meaningful (or not). Okay, maybe I'll just write about kissing, that always gets me riled up.

No comments:

Post a Comment