Friday, June 10, 2011

Five For Friday

1. Well...hello there, Friday. I didn't notice you creeping up on me throughout the rest of the week, but boy am I glad you're here.

2. Got some writing done on my new WIP and also made some changes to the other finished product. I'm very excited to be getting back into the groove of things. I always love how a new scene just happens to work in your story without you even realizing what's happening. That's what it's been like this week for me, and it's nice to have a break through.

3. I've been unusually tired this week and I'm pretty sure that it's because I'm trying to rally from our weekend getaway last week. One thing you should know about me: I LOVE sleep, like LOVE.

4. I wish that the weather around here would make up it's mind, is it summer yet? I mean seriously, my kids are dying to play outside all day every day, and this would be nice for me because I can be there with them while I get some writing done. Writing outside is the best.

5. Here's hoping for a productive weekend. I am finally getting into the whole decorating my new house thing and really want to take a look around Target for some stuff. I also need to develop some family pics to crowd our walls with. Hope you have a great weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment