Thursday, May 19, 2011

Confessions of a T.V. addict

Hi, my name is Prerna, and I'm a tv addict. The first step is to admit you have a problem, right? I don't know what it is, maybe the escape, like with reading? But I enjoy many shows- MANY. Here, let me list you a few (or more): The Office, Parks and Rec, Community, 30 Rock, Modern Family, Cougar Town, The Middle (don't worry, comedies aren't the only ones to make the list), The Killing, The Walking Dead, How I Met Your Mother, Dexter, One Tree Hill (a guilty pleasure, I've been watching it since HS), Supernatural. And more. Those are just some of those shows that still on air. I have many more that I still love watching re-runs of. I know, I have a problem. If that wasn't enough, we just ordered the first four seasons of Friday Night Lights- add one more to the list! You would think since I enjoy writing fantasy, that I would watch more of that genre. I enjoy The Vampire Diaries, but miss the days of Buffy and Angel- those two are my faves. I also loved Roswell, there was just something about those aliens. Heroes was another favorite. Okay, I should just stop now. It's just sad. BTW, just because I love a lot of shows, doesn't mean I sit on my butt ignoring them all day. There's this thing called a DVR that is my saving grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment