Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Book Review: Warm Bodies By Isaac Marion

I just finished reading this the other day and was pleasantly surprised. It wasn't the longest book, which was good, because it never felt like it was dragging. I wasn't sure how I woud feel about it because of my fear of zombies (they scare the hell out of me) but that was never an issue. I truly fell for 'R' and really wanted him to come out on top. Isaac Marion really did a good job of making the setting believable, and also the possibility that a zombie might just have feelings. Now when I watch AMC's The Walking Dead (shout out! that show is awesome, and gives me nightmares, but I don't care because it's so brilliant) I'll wonder if a particular zombie chomping on some dude is feeling more than just that hunger that seems to drive him. All in all, it was  a satisfying read and I'm looking forward to the next installment.

No comments:

Post a Comment