1. I'm out of town...The hubs had a work thing and he dragged along his family (meaning me and the kids). The kids are LOVING the pool, even my 2 yo, who hates baths.
2. I finished Froi of the Exiles (sequel to Finnikin of the Rock) and boy was that ending a doozy. I am way too impatient for the last in the trilogy. I have less than a year to go (by like a month).
3. I started running again and it is so nice. For some reason I get some great ideas and scenes while I'm in the work-out zone.
4. My oldest has one more week of school and then it's Vacay time. He's not too happy about the idea of having no school for 2 1/2 months...I'm sure things will change as he gets older.
5. It's Memorial Day weekend here in the states. Do you guys have anything fun planned out? I'll be hanging with the kids and the hubs in Washington.