Friday, May 11, 2012

Five for Friday

1. I missed my one year Blogaversary! Uh-oh...Well, happy anniversary to me!

2. I'll officially be back next week. Baby Girl 2 is finally sleeping well and I'm much more aware of things. I hated that feeling of going through the day in a daze, randomly falling asleep on the couch from sheer exhaustion, and feeding my tv addiction.

3. On the plus side, I got some serious reading done during my 'break'. Although, it might also be the reason I randomly fell asleep on the couch pretty much daily. Even if I was really into a book, I'd still end up with droopy eyelids.

4. The husband and I watched The Avengers last weekend and it was AWESOME. I love love loved it! But then again, I'm a HUGE super hero fan. I grew up collecting those cards with my faves on them. And now I way excited about The Dark Knight Rises, Prometheus, and Brave.

5. I wanted to wish all the mommies out there a Happy Mother's Day. I know I'm a couple days early, but I probably won't have time to blog it on Sunday since I'll be busy being pampered and worshipped and whatnot. Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Happy belated blog-o-versary!

    ...and you know I care since I braved the word verification to congratulate you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy one-year blogoversary! SO exciting! Have a wonderful Mother's Day--you deserve to be pampered. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy blogaversary and happy Mother's Day. :) You're an inspiration to writer mommies.

    ReplyDelete