1. Wow, what a hectic week. Getting back into the groove of things was harder than I anticipated after my mini-vacay.
2. I finished reading Abandon by Meg Cabot last night and quite enjoyed it. I was worried because the reviews I'd read weren't very...enthusiastic. But it was my kind of story. The main complaint was the lack of action, but for me action isn't necessary to keep me interested. I definitely reccomend it.
3. I'm feeling a total slump in my writing. It's been WAY harder to pick up where I left off than I thought it would be. I think it's my lack of energy combined with the approach of D-Day (due date) that's set me in this funk.
4. I watched The Vow last week with the husband as part of our Valentine's Day date. It was sweet, but I was hoping for a little bit more. It did make me cry...a little, but it doesn't take much to make that happen nowadays.
5. Everyone I know keeps going on and on about Pinterest, but I can't seem to get into it. I think my online presence is already monopolized, and it's just one more thing that I consider a waste of time- no offence to ANYONE who does enjoy spending time on the site, it's just not for me.
Hope you guys have a great weekend! I'll be busy cleaning out our garage. How fun!