Thursday, February 2, 2012

A Blogfest

I've been absent this week, but in my defense I'm fighting a cold, have house guests, and am just plain old exhausted. I wanted to stop by and tell you about a blogfest taking place on February 13th hosted by DL Hammons, Katie Mills, Alex Cavanaugh , and Mattthew MacNish called Origins. The point is get on your blog on February 13th and share the story of your writing origins. Click here to sign up and for more details. I'm not sure if I'll be back tomorrow or not. I'll definitely try to be back on track next week...but we'll see. I hope you all are doing wonderful. I hope to stop by some of your blogs later.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting about this blog hop, Origins. I've signed up too. I shall look forward to reading your story. Hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete