1. So I reached 100 followers this past week! It's a little surreal that there are that many people out there interested in reading my thoughts. And welcome to all you new faces! I wish I had some awesome giveaway or some kind of gift of appreciation, but I'm boring. I'll try to think of something. I want to have one sooner rather than later.
2. I'm going around and introducing myself to my fellow campaigners. I had a positive experience last time, and met many of you through it. I know it'll be just as great this time around. I'm going to participate in as many of challenges as possible, but with due date fast (not fast enough!) approaching, I'm not sure how many I'll be able to do.
3. I only got few hundred words down this week. Better than last week(not hard to beat ZERO), but I'm still feeling a little wobbly in the head as I recover from this illness.
4. I've read three books in the last two weeks. Two were good, and one was...not so much. It had a great premise, and could have gone beyond my expectations, but it was kind of stale. I think the biggest reason I didn't enjoy it is because I didn't feel anything for the main characters. I didn't connect with them, and quite frankly, I didn't like them. Oh well, sometimes it happens.
5. I have to tell you guys that the best breakfast I've ever had was on my Honeymoon (we went to LA) at the Original Pancake House. I hate pancakes and this place converted me. I'm so freaking excited because they opened one here in town! Woohoo! So you all know what I'll be doing the weekend (stuffing my face).
Hope you guys have a fun weekend filled with yummy food!