By a few of you! Tagging is taking place around the Campaign world, and it's my turn to answer some questions. Thus far I've been given the task of answering these questions by Julie Daines, Daniel Noyes, and Alyssa. Since I don't want to answer 33 questions about myself (I'm really boring) I'm taking a few I like from each these wonderful people.
1. What's your favorite holiday? Thanksgiving. Why? Food, food, and more food.
2. If you could choose one superpower what would it be? Teleportation, hands down. The idea of being able to travel anywhere in the world with the snap of my fingers is so freaking cool.
3. What comedy do you end up watching over and over again as the years go by? This one is tough, because there are quite a few that I enjoy...so I'm going to cheat a little on this one. When I want something with a bit of romance, The Proposal- This one is fairly new, but I can't get enough of Sandra Bullock in that scene in the woods. But something a little older (but still fairly recent to most) and a bit crass, The Hot Chick- just the idea of Rob Schneider switching bodies with the lovely Rachel Macadams gets me every time. For the holidays, Elf- I love Will Ferrel in this, he's so sweet and innocent, and completely hilarious. If you were to ask my husband this question he'd probably list every Adam Sandler movie known to man.
4. Do you think love can last forever? I'm a bit of a romantic, so yes, I think it can. But only if a couple is willing to WORK at it, because it's not all fun and games. You're going to get on each other's nerves, you'll fight about stupid things, you'll go to sleep angry at each other every now and then (whoever said you shouldn't do this obviously doesn't understand that sometimes couples need time to cool off and calm themselves). Love is made up of a combination of those bad things outweighed by the good. I think somethimes people give up too easily when it comes to a long lasting relationships. If you have realistic expectations of love, instead of some overromanticized notion, then you can do it.
5. What's your favorie climate? I would love to live in San Diego, I've heard that it's not only beautiful (and clean) but the weather is pretty much perfect. Although I would miss the snow every now and then.
6. If you could put yourself in any book, which would it be? Hmmm... another toughy. I guess I would go with a classic Pride and Prejudice. I would love meet to Elizabeth and Darcy in the flesh.
7. What's your favorite TV show? My favorite of all time would have to be Friends. Such a classic, and I can watch over and over again and still find myself laughing. Chandler is probably my favorite character on the show.
8. What is your favorite animal? A white tiger. They're so elegant and beautiful, and sadly on the endangered animal list.
9. What's your favorite food? On most days, chocolate. Other days it varies from pizza to a good old fashioned cheeseburger, to Butter chicken. But in all honesty, I don't discriminate when it comes to food. I like what I like, and a favorite can vary day from day.
10. If you could visit anywhere in world, where would it be? Italy, or Greece. I told my husband for our ten year anniversary we're definitely heading over to Italia.
11. Biggest Fear? A zombie apocolypse- no joke!
I'm going to choose a new follower to tag. Some of you have stopped by and said 'hi' and I'm having fun visiting everyone's blogs. So, I randomly chose...JULIA KING over at Writing Jewels. Thanks for reading my randomness, hope you found it entertaining!
And my questions are:
1. What's your favorite book?
2. What inspires your writing?
3. Where's your favorite place to write?
4. If you could plan ahead, what would want your last meal to be?
5. If you had to participate in one extreme sport, what would it be?
6. What's your biggest fear?
7. Vampire or werewolf?
8. Favorite writin snack?
9. What's your favorite scary movie?
10. Why did you start writing?
11. Your favorite day of the year?