1. I'm almost at 20,000 words for Cursed! My goal is 60,000. I think I can get there by...well...we'll see.
2. I got to take a 'fun' trip to the hospital on Wednesay. Actually, it was kind of scary. I've been having lots of Braxton Hicks contractions, way more than normal, and went in to get checked out. Everything turned out to okay, but i was told to take it easy. Ha! Not likely with three kids under the age of six. Thankfully my wonderful mother-in-law booked a ticket and will be here on Sunday to help make things a bit easier for me. I have less than twelve weeks to go. I think i can make it.
3. There's a wondeful giveaway of (a signed copy) Brodi Ashton's Everneath over at I Loved This Book. She's a new blogger and would love to add some followers to her list. And Everneath made it onto my anticipation list for 2012.
4. I'm not sure how 'here' I'll be next week with family in town. I want to focus more on writing and getting the first draft of Cursed done before the baby gets here, so I might be a little absent here and there. Then again, maybe I'll have something I just have to share with you guys and I'll jump on more than ever. Just a heads up.
5. Anyone have some awesome music to share with me? I'm looking for some more inspiration and I'm a little out of the loop in the music scene, so I'd love any suggestions.
Have a good weekend!