1. I've been sick all week. Still in recovery mode. Blargh! As I get older I'm getting more and more sinus infections whenever I get sick. This sort of sucks. Okay, it A LOT sucks. I'm trying some 'new age' alternatives to getting better because I do NOT want to be on antibiotics.
2. I've been so sick I haven't been able to finish Days of Blood and Starlight. I know, I know, it's a travesty you guys. But every time I try, I start falling asleep because I'm constantly tired.
3. Have you Jane Austen fans been watching the Lizzie Bennet Diaries on YouTube?!? I am so addicted. I stayed up way too late (especially for one as sick as I) catching up. If you haven't watched them, get on it!
4. I got ideas for two new projects this week and worked a bit on them. Whenever I get an idea, I have to write down the scene that started it all so I'll remember it later. I'm excited about them, but I'm putting them aside until I finish my contemporary project.
5. Speaking of writing, I actually got some done this week. Surprising considering how I can barely function. But I guess since I was too tired to read, all that extra stored energy went into writing. And it also helps that my work-out regiment has been on hold since getting sick. I do miss my morning runs.
Hope you guys are staying healthy!