1. First up, a mom moment. A couple of days ago I learned that my son took part in a school wide contest where each student had to make a Safety 1st poster. My little guy second place. There will be a ceremony for the winners and he also gets a $100 gift certificate to Barnes and Noble. I'm so proud of him!
2. I'm starting Days of Blood and Starlight today! Pretty freaking excited.
3. Thanks to all who posted their encouraging comments on Monday's post, I really appreciate the pushes you've given me to take that jump!
4. Now that my family is fully recovered from their sickness, I'm starting to feel it. Yeah, isn't that how it always works? Ugh, I just want one month where I don't have a sore throat, sinus infection, or runny nose. This winter has been a bad one for the flu and cold.
5. Today is my Baby Princess #1's birthday. I can't believe she's three! And all she wants to celebrate is a bike and a cake. We've got both covered.
Hope you guys have a delightful weekend!