Monday, October 1, 2012

Contest Time!

Finally! I finished Girl of Nightmares this weekend! I was not disappointed.


Now it's time for one you lucky readers to win a copy of it! Here are the rules (they're super complicated so you might want to get your paper and pen ready to jot down some notes): 1. You must be a blog follower. 2. You must also leave a comment telling me of your favorite scary story/legend along with an e-mail address so I can contact you if you win. 3. Unfortunately I can't do an international contest...shipping fees are cray-cray, so contest is only open for US residents. (Sorry. I want to run an international one during the New Year so look out for that international people).

The winner will be chosen through an intricate process where I put all your names in a hat and draw one out. I know, it's super advanced. Contest will close Friday Oct. 12 at 11:59. That's all folks! Good luck!

9 comments:

  1. I haven't read this one yet. I am adding to my list of to-be-read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many scary stories and legends come to mind this time of year, but I'm going to say the headless horseman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this book! (I even loved it despite all the crying it made me do). It was such a good sequel to Anna Dressed in Blood.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Anna Dressed in Blood and can't wait to read this! As far as other favorites. . .as a kid I read the Fear Street Saga by R.L. Stine and it totally scared the snot out of me.
    rachelmarybean(at)yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristen stole mine--headless horseman! susanfrancino(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love/hate the story of the guy hiding in the backseat of a woman's car (and the driver behind her keeps flashing his headlights because he's trying to warn her). I still check the backseat every time I get in my car at night. :) Thanks for the contest! meredithmoore5@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks fantastic! My favorite scary story? I guess I might say the brothers Grimm, although I like the nice fairy tale versions better :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love super-advanced / complicated giveaways! ;)

    Hm.... Very favorite? Poltergeist scared me to death when I was eight. The kind of scare-me-to-death that lasted for YEARS! I'm going to go with that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hm, I love this give away and I'm totally a follower and I'm so glad I'm back from the bloging grave. I think the scariest thing for me was the Christopher Pike books. I read those when I was growing up and they scared the pants off me. Or the time I was sneaky and I watched Nightmare on 13th. Ugh. that was the worst. I could't go to the bathroom in the middle of the night for years.

    ReplyDelete