1. I'm so freaking addicted to ebay right now. Let me make something very clear, I haven't used my ebay account for around four years. Yeah, been a while. But that all changed when paypal sent me a notice letting me know I had unspent funds in my account that needed to be well...spent. I can't explain the euphoric high I start riding when I see the words 'You've Won!' it's NOT GOOD. I have been smart about the purchases, most of the items have been things for my little ones. And books, I bought five books, most of them the third to trilogies I have yet to finish.
2. I recently finished City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare and LOVED it. She really is an amazing writer. Can't wait for the Clockwork Princess. Only a couple more months!
3. I'm also finishing up Girl of Nightmares and am thoroughly entertained by it. Like I said before I'll be running a contest for one of you lucky winners to snag up the copy. Probably some time next week.
4. I'm in the thick of revisions and while I'm consumed in the process and enjoying it, I keep wanting to go back and change more stuff. I keep telling myself to finish this round first and then go back if it's absolutely necessary.
5. The trees are changing color here! I LOVE FALL...super excited about wearing jeans, sweaters, and boots. I admit that I did spend some of my ebay money on a good pair of boots. Who doesn't love boots?!?
Have a great weekend!