1. Today's the last day to enter the Girl of Nightmares contest. If you're interested click HERE.
2. I've been out of town since Wednesday visiting family and as much as I love seeing everyone, the hotel bed is doing a number on my back. I feel so old typing that.
3. Lots of revising got done this week. I'm 3/4 of the way done and had a breakthrough with a chapter I've been struggling with for a while. Such a relief.
4. Halloween is just around the corner and I have yet to get my butt in gear to get my kids their costumes. 6 yo wants to the Hulk while the 4 yo would like to be the Thing (the guy from Fantastic Four). My girls don't really care (especially my 6 month old) which makes it more difficult to find something for them. Should be interesting.
5. With the cold settled in and the air crisp with the smell fallen leaves I am starting to crave hot chocolate more and more. In fact, I might go make myself some right now.
Have an awesome weekend!