1. I've been organizing. It's intense. Now that the weather has finally turned, I felt it was time to put away summer things. Kid summer things, more specifically. Even though it exhausted me, I felt suprisingly good. It's nice to clean house.
2. Still plowing through revisions. The more I delve into my manuscript the more loose ends I realize I need to tie up. Definitely the down side of revising.
3. I'm still running the Girl of Nightmares contest. It's open til next Friday, so go enter!
4. Have you guys seen that Suburu commercial where the two little boys decide to wash the dad's car by themselves? Any of you not buying the dad's reaction? I honestly think I would burst into tears if my kids did that to my car.
5. I caught up on Once Upon A Time this week and I am so freaking excited about this season!!!! Seriously one of my favorite shows.
Have a great weekend!