1. Why isn't there a magic button that finishes revisions for you? I'm almost done with mine, but it seems to be taking forever. Even still, I'm glad to be able to fix up my manuscript. I just wish I had a bit more time to work on it during the day. If I had two solid hours just to write, holy crap I can't even imagine how much I would get done!
2. I am living in a house of sickness. My oldest missed five days of school. Yeah. The other three are also sick and slowly recovering. Do you know what that means? I'm next.
3. I finally watched the second season of Awkward. and still love it. Cannot wait for next season!!!
4. Finally ordering Halloween costumes this weekend. My oldest is going as Hulk and my younger little guy wants to be the Thing from Fantastic Four, which was kind of a difficult costume to find since it hasn't been popular since oh, I don't know, 2005. My 2yo daughter is going as a cheerleader and my baby girl is going to be a Kangaroo (my sis-in-law let me borrow the costume and it's way cute and warm).
5. It has been raining like crazy around here this week. We haven't had real rain since April and I love it! I miss all the rainstorms from back east, they were hardcore.
Okay, the timer on my microwave is beeping which means my kids mac and cheese is done. Have a great weekend everyone!