1. I wrote three days in row! It was surprisingly refreshing. I felt energized, maybe because I put more than two coherent sentences together. Mainly because I've been putting off changing a scene at the end of my manuscript, and I finally got it together the way I want...for now...actually, until tomorrow when I realize it all sucks and redo the whole thing.
2. I read an awesome book last week and I plan on doing a review next week. The subject matter is sensitive, but I think the author handled things brilliantly.
3. Look out for an interview here of Little Red Writing Hood herself, Sabrina Llave, and she'll also be interviewing me on hers. I'll keep you posted on when things actually take place.
4. Dr. Pepper is my new best friend. I'm sorry, chocolate, you've been replaced, but only until the morning sickness goes away, then we can get things back on track. Yeah, I know soda is horrible for you, especially when you're pregnant, but it seems to be the only thing keeping me going at the moment.
5. I'm about to go make some book purchases, and that is always wonderful and exciting! I'll keep reviewing books here, maybe I'll make my Wednesday posts reserved for those. I'm going to go back and review some books I enjoyed in the past. Be forewarned, there are a lot.
Have an awesome weekend full of joyful reading, possibly some writing, and quality time with your loved ones. I think I might just continue to spend it with dear old Dr. Pepper.