1. Oh my goodness people, I am so brain dead. I honestly can't think of one, let alone five things to write about. Well maybe I can, but they'd all have something to do with the monster taking over my belly, and I highly doubt you want to read about the many different things that I used to love but now make me throw up...I miss enjoying food:-(
2. So you can guess from the downward spiral my health has taken that writing hasn't really been an option. I'm tired all the time and my brain is being sucked dry, but I still have a great desire to sit in front of the computer screen and write my little heart out. I miss it, and I've been away for only a week! I think it's time to let the creativity flow before it dries up like a tired old mushroom that's been sitting out in the sun for days (have you ever seen those, they're not a pretty sight).
3. I've had some time to read and I want to do another book review. I recently finished Bloodlines, Richelle Mead's spin off series to Vampire Academy- a series that I greatly enjoyed.
4. Warning: I'm about to have a mom moment. My oldest is finishing up his second week of kindergarten and things are going well. It took him some time to adjust, but he's finally getting comfortable with the classroom setting and even making friends! What can I say, I'm a proud mama.
5. I'm excited for the opportunity presented with the Writer's Platform Building Campaign and can't wait for the first challenge. It's been nice to visit my fellow bloggers' and aspiring writers' blogs and get to know everyone better. It's also nice to see all the new faces on my own blog. I hope everyone else in the campaign is as pumped up as I am about what's going to happen (which I'm still kind of in the dark about because this is my first campaign). Okay, have a great weekend everyone, and get some writing done, I know I'm going to try to!