1. The Raven Boys was fantastic. Seriously can't stop thinking about it. I can't believe I have so much time left until the next one comes out...and then two more years after that! Why?!?!
2. I finally put up Christmas decorations this week and I'm loving it. Scented pine cones are one of my favorite things about this time of year and they're scenting up my kitchen as I type this. The only thing we haven't put up is the tree. We've gotten a real one for the last few years and I don't want it to die before Christmas night. On another Christmas related note- I haven't even started my Christmas shopping for my family yet...NOT GOOD.
3. Today's the last day of NaNo and I was right on my 30,000 mark. I'm 28,991 words in right now, hopefully I'll get to the full 30 after today is over.
4. After a string of good-luck with my reading selection, it seems to have run out. The Raven Boys was one of the few I've enjoyed the last couple of months and it's driving me crazy. I would love some recommendations.
5. My youngest is finally crawling around and it makes me all misty-eyed and proud. She's my last so every milestone is especially sentimental. I can't believe how old my kids are, I kind of don't want them to grow up. But then again, changing diapers isn't exactly fun, so I guess growing up has its perks. Just wish time would slow down so I could enjoy those small moments.