1. On the NaNo front I'm just over 20,000 words in...I have some catching up to do. Which is going to be next to impossible since we have family coming into town TONIGHT and then next week is Thanksgiving! Ahhh!!! If I just keep repeating 'I think I can, I think I can, I think I can,' it'll all be okay.
2. The library just notified me that The Raven Boys is finally available for me!!! I'm super excited...and this is yet one more distraction keeping me from my NaNo goal...but it's Maggie Stiefvater, you guys!
3. Did I mention that after revisions Fire and Ice was just over 84,500 words?!?! I must remind you that the original draft was over 128,000 words...I'm pretty dang proud of myself for cutting and making the story tighter and stronger. And I've finally admitted to myself that I'm an over-writer. Is there like a therapy group for this?
4. I watched the City of Bones trailer and am freaking out!!! August can't get here soon enough. Oh, and then there's the Warm Bodies trailer which is also making me quite excited. 2013 is setting up to be a good movie year.
5. I'm seriously craving a hot chocolate right now. I love Star Bucks' Godiva hot chocolate, I have to have one every winter...so delicious, it can put you in a chocolate coma.
Have a warm and fun weekend!