1. I have just over 2,000 words down for my NaNo novel as of right now. Not too shabby.
2. Halloween was a success, and since my oldest didn't have school the next day we got to trick-or-treat later than we normally would. My kids seriously got loaded up...I might sneak some of their goodies now and then.
3. I'm done with revision! Well, I'm doing another quick round just to make sure I didn't miss anything, but all the major stuff is done. Yay!
4. I just finished Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas and really enjoyed it. There were a couple of things that bothered me...well, mainly the love triangle...I'm so over them. But over all I thought it was a good read and I enjoyed it.
5. Everyone back east who was effected by hurricane Sandy is in my thoughts and prayers. I have family and friends who live in the DC area and I worried over them during this past week. We've been watching all the news updates and the devastation is just beyond what I think anyone really expected. I wish I could fly out and volunteer with clean-up effort, I'd really love nothing more. I'm sending positive vibes your way.