1. I had family in town from Monday-Wednesday and it was great to see them. My cousin, whom I haven't seen for five years, was here and it was nice to catch up.
2. I finished In Honor by Jessi Kirby. Another recommendation. Greatly enjoyed it. Confession: I was crying within the first few pages.
3. Got some writing done this week. I'm not on as much of a roll as I was a couple weeks back, but I'm not all dried up yet.
4. I really enjoyed doing the Bloghop this week. Looking forward to signing up for more.
5. I think I'm going to take the month of August off from blogging. We're going on a family vacation and school starts back up towards the end of the month, so I'll be absent. We'll see how things go.
Have a great weekend!