1. First off, Hi there *waves awkwardly to new followers*. It's nice to see some new faces (as much as you can through the internet), thanks for being here.
2. You guys, we rented a bouncy house. Yup, we're officially into the grade school era of birthday parties, where elaborate shennanigans take place to ensure that your child and his/her friends have the best time ever. Tomorrow's the last day of school and my son's party is on Saturday, therefore we have to pull out all the stops to make it the most happenin' get together EVER.
3. Speaking of summer, hello! When did this happen??? I know I've mentioned it before, but seriously, where did the time go? I really need to get back into good writing shape.
4. We have family coming in this weekend for the party, as well as other family fun times. It's going to be nice, but also craaaayzay.
5. I'm excited for Summer break because that means a family vacay. We're going to LA to visit my dad in August and it's going to be awesomesauce. We're thinking about going to San Diego too and doing the Sea World thing. What are you plans for this upcoming 2012 summer?