Friday, June 8, 2012

Five for Friday

1. First off, sorry for the blog silence this week...it took some time to get things back on track after this past weekend.

2. The party was a success, even with a few last minute additions in attendance. The bouncy house was a great idea, and we had water guns for later on when the heat got to be too much.

3. We had family in town from Saturday through Tuesday and it was a BLAST. Exhausting, but so much fun. It's always nice to see them.

4. I've been writing and feeling more like my old self. And I've been reading as well. I finished Anna Dressed In Blood (so good and scary), I'm almost done with Delirium, and I just got Fever.

5. How was your week? Any book suggestions?

4 comments:

  1. I just finished 'Ship Breaker' by Paolo Bacigalupi. It was awesome!

    ...well, I might be biased 'cause it's the closest thing I've read to the style of one of my stories ;)

    'Anna Dressed in Blood' is on my virtual TBR pile (aka Amazon wish list). Sounds like you enjoyed it?

    hope you have a nice relaxing weekend to re-charge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to hear everything went well. Anna Dressed In Blood is an awesome book! Have a good weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for the party going well! Water guns are such a good idea in the summer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to here you are feeling more like 'yourself' again. Sound like it was a great party. Have fun reading and writing.

    ReplyDelete