1. First off, Mission Impossible was pretty fun. But then again, I enjoy action movies, and believe me when I say there is A LOT of action involved. I prefer to watch movies like this in theaters versus home DVD because I feel like I get more bank for my buck. Romantic comedies aren't going to look any more amazing in theaters. But with action movies and animated movies, I feel that it's worthwhile watching them on the big screen. And with ticket prices skyrocketing, I want to make sure I get the best movie going experience.
2. Writing, writing, writing. I did a lot of it this week, around three thousand words worth. My goal for this year is to get at least 2,000 words a week, and thus far I have been successful. Cursed is shaping up to be something unexpected, like my other stories. It's always surprising to me the discoveries I make about my characters as I follow them along on their journeys.
3. I'm almost done with Clockwork Prince. The amount of time I'm taking reading is highly unusual for me, but since I have almost an entire YEAR before the next one comes out, I thought I'd take my sweet time. And I am. And it is going wonderfully.
4. My house is eerily silent since our home invasion ended. It's kind of sad. It still gets loud with my three little ones, but it's not the same chaotic yelling and running around that I got used when my sis was in town with her FIVE kids, along with my mom and brother. It was fun while it lasted, and I'm looking forward to doing it again. If only because we always take turns watching each other's kids so we can go out on dates with our significant others.
5. I'm at the point in my pregnancy where the baby is pressing up against my lungs, and there only so many positions that allow for me to breathe comfortably. I am SO ready for this to be over.
Have an ahmahzing weekend, everyone!