1. For the first time today I'm able to sit for longer than five minutes. Things have been hectic. The kindergartner had early release today. And parents know that two hours is not long enough to get things done. It didn't help that he slept in this morning, and then decided to have a meltdown because he couldn't watch his morning cartoon. All I can say is I'm ready for a break.
2. Had another great writing week. Got 2,500 words down, and some editing as well. Woohoo! I'm trying to work as much as possible before the baby arrives.
3. I feel more and more like an eighty year old woman. My bones hurt, I'm tired all the time, next thing you know I'll be yelling at the neighbor kids to get off my yard while chasing them with a cane, and starting to take in stray cats. I'm also fighting the pregnancy waddle. HARD.
4. I finished the Clockwork Prince, and it was glorious. And the ending was killer,which is not unusual with Cassandra Clare. Now I have MONTHS to go before the conclusion! Gah!
5. I'm planning on some serious sleeping in this weekend. I wasn't kidding when I said I'm tired ALL the time. I hope you all can rest up as well. I'll be back next week, reenergized (hopefully), and ready to get back to the grind. Until then, have a slendiferous weekend!