Friday, November 11, 2011

A NaNo Update On Friday

Okay guys. I don't have a usual Five for Friday since I've been pretty busy writing and editing. My mind is all mushy and gooey from the amount of brain energy I've exerted this week. Unfortunately, that leaves very little left over for everything else. So, NaNo word Count:11,295. I'm making progress! And I'll do even better next week when I have time during the nights to write. And Edit Update: 50% done! I've spent most of my time editing my story over the course of the last two days and I'm not doing too shabby. Hence the reason I haven't written as much as I should. But I'm getting work done, and that's all that matters. With a hard copy in my hand, it's so much easier to see the mistakes I've made, and to cut scenes that just aren't doing anything to move the story along. Good thing, too, since my word count is still a little bit on the high side. Hope all of you are doing great with whatever projects you're working on. I'm going to keep up, but we have family coming to visit over the weekend, so I might not be able to get much of anything done. Have an awesome Saturday and Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are still plugging away at Nano. Have a nice break this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your impressive NaNo word count and on the editing. Looks like you are doing an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on all the progress! That's amazing!

    ReplyDelete