1. Nano update 2: 7661 words. Way more than I thought, but once I get going, nothing can stop me. I'm a fast typer. This number won't likely change over the weekend b/c I plan spending it with my family. And the husband returns this afternoon.
2. Edit update: About 2/3 of the way through. I spent most of yesterday ( when my children allowed it) working on the edits. The other 1/3 will get done once I have a printed copy to go through with a big old red pen. I'm proud of myself. You have no idea how much I was dreading having to make even more changes, but I felt inspired and it worked out.
3. For others doing NaNo, you can feel free to add me as your writing buddy, I'm prernapickett on there. If you want me to add you, just leave a comment and let me know. I would love to know how the rest of you are faring. And encouragement is much needed.
4. As I mentioned, my husband comes back today. Thank goodness. I do not sleep well when he's gone. Every single sound I hear is an intruder or ghost out to get me. It didn't help that Wednesday night was the windiest its ever been around here so there was much shaking and rattling in the night.
5. I don't have a fifth...sorry. I'm boring, I know. Good luck to all you NaNo participants! I'm cheering you on from behind this screen, so it's probably a bit muffled and hard to make out. Have productive and fun weekends all!