1. First off I wanted to thank anyone that has stopped by and read my campaign entry and left encouraging comments and who also might have voted for me. You guys rock!I'm going around and reading the other entries, and like last time I'm impressed by the many talented writers here online. It's amazing where each individual imagination goes with one idea.
2. I also officially signed up for NaNo! My username is Prernapickett if any of you participating want to look me up.
3. I got some reading done and I have a book review coming your way next week, so keep a lookout.
4. I've been planning my NaNo entry out in my head over the last couple of weeks and I'm getting really pumped for it. I haven't written anything down, but I might start planning out more concrete ideas and details. Is that cheating? I'm not going to start writing the story or anything, but I do want to have an outline of some kind done. I'm usually a pantser with my writing, but with only one month to do 50,000 words, I'm afraid I won't have the luxury of winging it. Or I could start planning in November as I write. I don't know, I am conflicted.
5. I got an award a while back that I have to pick up. I'll do that next week also and share a few more fun facts with all of my new and old followers. And if I haven't said so yet, WELCOME! It's nice to see some new faces.
Alrighty, hope you guys have good weekend. My dad will be here tomorrow so I'll be kind of busy. Check in with you all on Monday!