1. Pretty good week! I got even more writing done, started taking Unisom for my morning sickness, got interviewed, and ate chocolate after WEEKS of separation.
2. As for that interview, please try to hold your applause, just kidding. Head on over to Little Red Writing Hood if you're curious enough and want to know more about me and my writing. You can also check out the interview I did of Sabrina right here.
3. I'm contemplating doing NaNoWriMo...what do you guys think? I think it's the boost I need to start working on another project I have yet to tackle. Have any of you participated? And if so, how was your experience?
4. I'm also thinking about doing the Twitter thing. How has it worked out for any of you that have accounts? The only thing holding me back is how time consuming social media can be. I have fun reading other people's tweets, but there's not much going on in my life that would interest people, or be enough to update with a 140 characters.
5. Okay, I know I was supposed to do a book review, but other things came up. What can you do? Such is life. I promise to post it next week. The book is You Against Me by Jenny Downham. Look it up if you're curious.
All right. Come back next week to read some more exciting posts about my life and writing! Have a great weekend!