Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Back To Reality

So I've been kinda AWOL, I guess adjusting to life after the Fourth was harder than I had anticipated? No? Maybe I just needed a little break from the internet. But here I am, again, returning to the scene. Kind of like that character from the beginning of your book that sort of disappeared in the middle and makes a come back at the end.

This is week is going to be quite interesting. We have family coming to stay with us tonight and they'll be staying through til the weekend. Then my husband's other two brothers are staying over tomorrow night for some rock concert. Thent there's my husband's old college roommate  that's also in town for work. I'm beginning to see a theme here...maybe I should tell the hubs to stop having so many people over...just kidding, I love his family and I know they're going to have a blast at the concert. As for the familia that's in town for the week, my brother-in-law and his wife and three kiddos are here to help us. You see, I no longer have a bathroom upstairs. My husband ripped out the vanity and floor and stuffed everything else in the bathtub. We're remodeling and since that is what my brother-in-law did for a living for many years, they're coming up to help us fix it all up.

I'm pretty excited about the remodeling. We picked out the new countertop and vanity and tile this past weekend and it's going to look pretty sweet. Having said that, it's going to be tough to have people invade my house for that long. I have this thing called a routine that I like to stick to and it's going to be difficult to let go of it and go with the flow while they're here...wish me luck and send me good vibes- I'd really appreciate the support.

Okay, I should get going. It's likely that I won't be back again until next week when my life returns to normal. Then mid-week next week we're going camping, so that should be fun. Have a nice week to everyone out there in the blogosphere!

No comments:

Post a Comment