Monday, May 11, 2015

Monday Goals

Oh man, I have so much catching up to do in the writing department. It's just sad. But, I will keep going, because even though you suck sometimes it doesn't mean you have to all the time. So, further ado:

1. Revise three chapters. This is optimistic of me given how much craziness is going to go down in this week in our home.

2. Read something. I haven't been in the reading mood as of late, and I would very much like to get out of that funk as well.

That's it. Nothing else. I would LIKE to work on another project, but I don't want to put more pressure on myself than I have to. What are you goals for the week?

2 comments:

  1. You're wise for not putting more pressure on yourself. Sometimes you just need a break and the writing will be better for it. If things are crazy at home, maybe it's a good time to get some rest from your writing and then come back refreshed. I have no doubt you'll come back strongly and your hard work will pay off!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is good you're don't want to put any more pressure on yourself. I'm working hard this year not to do that to myself. This week I want to try to make the most out of my alone time before my son is out for summer break.

    ReplyDelete