Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Monday Goals (On Tuesday)

Hope you all had a wonderful Memorial Day (or a wonderful May 25th if you're outside of the US). I got some stuff done last week (two chapters revised!) so I'm hoping to keep up the momentum.

1. Revise two chapters. The ones that are up don't require huge changes (unlike the one that took about a month to finish).

2. Read a book! I read some really great books last week so I'm hoping to keep up the trend. I really want to finish up the End of Days series by Susan Ee.

3. Spend quality time with my kids. Now that it's summer and school is (almost) out, I really want to shift focus onto spending more time with each of my kids before school starts again in the fall and before this baby arrives!

That's all folks! What are your goals for the week?

No comments:

Post a Comment