1. I've really fallen behind the last couple of weeks : /
2. We're having a boy! We're very excited, but it'll be so strange to go back to a boy after two girls.
2. I am officially in the last year of my twenties. Not sure how I feel about that.
3. I read I'll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson, and it was beautiful. Also, Beware the Wild by Natalie Parker was a creepy southern gothic with amazing writing and a very vivid setting.
4. The weather is warming up and I signed my boys up for swimming classes. Now I have to find an activity for my girls (neither of them is emotionally ready to start swimming classes, especially my older girl) and we'll be set for some summer fun!
5.Like I said before, things have been slow here for a bit. My kids all got sick, then I got sick, and then we went out of town, so writing hasn't been top priority. However, I was able to get a couple of chapters revised this week. I'm still behind where I would like to be at this point, so I'm going to try and kick it up a notch next week.