Monday, July 1, 2013

Switching To Bloglovin

 I'm sure you've heard, the GFC is a thing of the past (seriously, how much faster can things change on the internet because it feels something some major website is always doing something to screw with its users). I've decided to switch everything over to Bloglovin, and I'm sure you've noticed the Follow button on the right hand side, so if you would be so kind as to follow me on there instead, that would be awesome. My feed has already switched there as well so I won't be losing any of the blogs I follow. I went into a wee bit of a panic last week when I first found out about all the changes to blogger, because I am one of those people who is completely out of the loop when it come to these sorts of things until the last minute. But I think we're all going to be okay, at least I hope we will. If we can handle Facebook constantly warping our pages and timelines, I think we can survive this.

1 comment: