1. Sickness. Lots of it. You guys, I had the most epic puke session Wednesday evening. I know, TMI, but it was AWFUL. And its been going around for the last couple of weeks. Seriously, everyone is getting the bug. It sucks.
2. We're getting our Christmas Tree this weekend. The kids are excited and so am I. Can't wait to decorate that sucker. That sounded less than Holiday Spirit-y, but it was full of Christmas Joy.
3. I just started The Diviners by Libba Bray and am enjoying it, but it is a beast of a book clocking in at over 600 pages. It shouldn't be too much of an issue since I already like the direction the story is taking and since I'm a pretty fast reader anyway.
4. I really want some snow for Christmas. It just doesn't feel like the holiday season without white little flakes falling from the sky.
5. Who watched the mid-season finale of Once Upon A Time? I was really happy with the way they closed certain story lines while opening up new ones. I hate when shows drag out one thing for an entire season, which on network television is usually around 20+ episodes. Oh, and I can't forget The Walking Dead! Another awesome mid-season finale. February can't get here soon enough.
Have a great weekend!