1. No baby. I feel like i've been pregnant for years.
2. I got some great books at the library. So far I've finished Possess by Gretchen McNeil and The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan, both great reads. Next on my list is Wither by Lauren Destefano.
3. I've been playing catch up all week. Whether with housework, writerly things, or family stuff, I feel REALLY behind.
4. The weekend is going to be beautiful...and I have no idea if I'm going to be able to spend any time enjoying it because of this baby. Wish I could predict the future.
5. I'm looking forward to having half a brain again once the baby does come. All you moms know what I'm talking about.
Have a great weekened!