1. I got 1,000 words down this week! Woohoo! It's not the 2,000 I try to aim for, but I'm getting there.
2. I'm looking forward to Once Upon A Time returning this Sunday. I used to LOVE the Oscars, but over time I think I've just grown out of it. So yeah, can't wait for some more awesome retellings of classic fairy tales.
3. I feel the need to read... I'm itching to go back to library since the last time I didn't find a book that made me salivate for more. I'm thinking Monday or Tuesday I'll attempt to make the trip.
4. It snowed again here this week...more specifically yesterday, the first day of March. I'm all for snow in the winter, but I think March is pushing it. I'm ready for warm weather, flowers blooming, and rich, green grass.
5. I've been running around town all day and now I finally have time to sit and relax. I think often we take moments of peace and quiet for granted. Right now all I want is some lunch with a side of chocolate.
Have a great weekend!